"Safety brings you home."
It's an integral part of our business philosophy. Kesel is dedicated and committed to providing a healthful and safe working environment for all employees. We enjoy a safe work place through the diligence and dedication of our employees and subcontractors to create and maintain a safe and productive work environment.
‘Safety Begins with Teamwork’ isn't just a slogan at Kesel Construction. We've made it an integral part of our business philosophy. We strive for a top level of Safety Management. As a result, Kesel have an exceptional safety record.
Kesel employees dedicate themselves to the “Safety Begins with Teamwork” where all employees are looking out for each other and pledge to:
• Conduct every aspect of our business in a manner that avoids getting people hurt;
• Perform our work only after we prepare and implement a work plan that insures the safe execution of the work;
• Live and work by the code that every incident is preventable;
• Never compromise safety values due to schedule, cost or production methods;
• Share their responsibility and that of their co-workers and fulfill that responsibility by their work practices and by
bringing potential problems to the attention of others.
Kesel Construction, Hanley Buildings, Claregalway. Co. Galway. Phone: 00353 91 395724 :: email: email@example.com
Kesel Construction Ltd, Premier Business Centres, 3013 Lake Drive, Citywest, Dublin 24. Phone: 00353 01 6854569
Kesel Construction Ltd, 18 Roffes Lane, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 5PS, UK Phone: +44 (0)203 6273768 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by: Bullet Design